- I hate that I have to show you my Costco membership card when I walk in.Isn’t it obvious that I’m a member?! I’m wearing my Kirkland leggings with my 32 Degrees sweatshirt that I clearly bought here!
- I hate that I didn’t get my fiddle leaf fig tree.
But I guess I’ll settle for a pair of MASSIVE and beautiful mum plants.
- I hate that you know me better than I know myself.
Yes, I did need that rain barrel. I’m just sad now that I didn’t buy two!
- I hate that I can buy reasonably priced Adidas shoes for my husband.And Sperry’s and Pumas and all sorts of other great shoes.
- I hate that you provide me and my child delicious snacks while I shop.The abundance of Costco samples counts as a meal right?!
- I hate that when I have no idea what to do for dinner you step up.You step up with a delicious, large, inexpensive, and easy meal for me to pick up last minute for my dinner tonight—$8.99 take n bake pizzas are my FAVORITE!
- I hate that you always have fresh and ripe produce.
But seriously, how do you have fresh blueberries that don’t cost an arm and a leg all year long?!
- I hate that if I need a child’s gift for a birthday party I can always count on you.
You’ve saved the day multiple times when I forgot about that birthday party tomorrow.
- I hate your return policy.
You mean you’ll take anything back no questions asked?! THANK YOU!!!
I hate the way I don’t hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
Costco, you sure know how to treat a gal.
Thank you for knowing me better than I know myself. Keep up the great work with your adult popsicles, bulk Vodka, cases of Truly, and delicious wine—these are the things moms really need.