The Village Pointe Farmers Market brings the perfect mix of culinary inspiration, from organic vegetables to farm fresh eggs and cheeses to your table.
Join us every Saturday (8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.) from June 6 – October 3, 2020, rain or shine.
Please note: We are reserving the first hour of the market (8:30am-9:30am) for our senior citizens, expecting moms and people with underlying health conditions.
We are located in the southeast parking lot of Village Pointe Shopping Center on 168th & Dodge, Omaha.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR VENDORS:
– Vendor stalls will be at least 10 feet apart.
– Hand sanitizer will be available at each booth.
– Vendors will have personal protection equipment (face masks, disposable gloves and disinfectant wipes/spray).
– Cash will be accepted. Vendors will ask that customers place their payments on a table or in a customer-facing lockbox to minimize contact.
– Food sampling will not be allowed.
RECOMMENDED SAFETY PRECAUTIONS FOR GUESTS:
– Wear a mask and gloves, and bring antibacterial hand gel. We will have hand gel placed throughout our Market.
– Respect the 6 feet apart rule for both our vendors and other customers.
– Re-usable bags cannot be brought to Market. Our vendors will have packaging for your purchases.
– Please shop with your eyes and do not touch any items. Our vendors will help select and package up your purchase.
– Wash your fresh items before eating.
– Exact change is requested, or purchase by card when available.
– We recommend one person per family to complete your shopping.
– We love kids and dogs, but we must ask customers to restrict their attendance at our Market.
– If you are feeling sick, please stay home. Ask a family member or friend to help you with your shopping.