Do you have kids who love to craft? If so, bring the kiddos and join Creative Memories on Friday, May 29 at 12PM CT for a Kids Virtual Craft get together!
The theme will be centered around creating a mini album! We’ll teach some tricks and spend a couple of hours creating a fun card! Join us! To top off the fun, there will even be prizes!
How does it work?
1) RSVP to this Facebook event to get your reminders!
2) Gather your supplies: paper, scissors, Happy Album Kit #13
3) Starting at 12PM CT on May 29, we’ll post the how-to video and we will spend a few hours crafting and creating the project!
4) Once you have created your mini album, take and post a photo in this event. You will quickly see photos shared from kids across North America and Australia. Like and comment on a few to make some new friends!
5) You have until Sunday, May 31 @ 11:59pm CT to post a photo for a chance to win a prize! The winners will be announced Monday, June 1 @ 9AM CT.
Click on “Discussion” to see the latest posts and to share your own photos!